This company has written jewellery history. It was founded in 1947 by Karl Friedrich and is today located in number 19 Neue Rothofstraße in Frankfurt am Main. This internationally-renowned brand is managed by the new owner, gemologist Marc G. Stabernack. Here, the skills of goldsmiths and silversmiths, ambition in design, innovation and knowledge of gemstones and their aesthetic radiance complement one another perfectly. The pursuit of perfection and the connection between Juwelier Friedrich and their international clientele has been documented in a publication, “Das Schöne bleibt” (Beauty lingers), commemorating the company’s 40th anniversary. “Jewels from Friedrich” was the answer given by a famous Hollywood diva in a live TV show, when asked what she particularly liked in Germany. Prize-winning valuables manufactured in the Friedrich studio have made their way to St.James’s Palace as witnessed by a letter of thanks received from the private secretary at Clarence House. Friedrich creates Haute Joaillerie suited to the charisma of their customers, attested by a purchase bid from Cartier which can also be found in the anniversary publication. In 2010, visitors to Eurantica Brussels, Art Salzburg and Fine Art Cologne could for the first time acquaint themselves with the high quality of Friedrich jewellery design.